Thursday 24 February 2011

Week 14

I had finished my ancillary CD Cover but I felt it may have been too simple I had done little editing to the images which means I have failed challenge conventions. right now I am focusing on the front page and the back page when I have finished these I will focus on the pages inbetween relating them to my front and back page, aswell as my finished main task.



 
 
‘I like the colour, and the butterflies, but I'm sure there’s more you could do even though Adele’s CD Covers are quiet simple, this to me doesn't look very professional, I think it would be nice to have some more information on the artist, maybe add a biography page, and a page where we can get in contact with her. Looking at this CD booklet I cant see any relation to your music video.’




General feedback I got was add more pictures. Maybe put in a background, after watching my video they said they couldn't see much relation between the two, and that the front cover wasnt very eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment